By Cliff Jacobson
Get insider counsel on:
forecasting the weather
rigging a canoe or boat
treating ingesting water
using tents and different different types of shelters
dealing with animal and bug encounters
cooking and cookware
treating universal illnesses
using maps and GPS units
camping with kids
choosing tenting outfits, boots, drowsing baggage, and gear
and a lot more!
Read Online or Download Camping's Top Secrets - 25th Anniversary Edition: A Lexicon of Expert Camping Tips PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
Your one-stop consultant to surviving and having fun with the nice outside need to know find out how to remain alive in severe events? This useful, actual consultant supplies the entire specialist, field-tested instruments and strategies you want to continue to exist. even if you end up misplaced within the woods, adrift on a existence raft, bitten via a snake, or wanting preserve in chilly climate, this hands-on source teaches you the way to stick secure (and sane), locate rescue, and live on!
RV dwelling in a motor domestic within the united states and Canada is a truly clever and funky method to survive everyday foundation to flee the rat race, through studying to sit back, shuttle, paintings and to stick anyplace. you could stay the RV method in a gorgeous inn group, in a countrywide nation park, at a number of campgrounds or anywhere that you really want to shuttle to.
Placed away the new canine and the sandwich meat. Your subsequent campsite meal can be a culinary satisfaction! well known cook dinner, foodstuff stylist and writer Julia Rutland has introduced her sensational talents to the nice open air. the result's a camper-friendly cookbook with greater than a hundred scrumptious recipes. Do slightly prep make money working from home, and get ready to create mouthwatering dishes which are certain to please.
If you happen to ever end up in a scenario the place you're pressured to forage for wild meals and/or natural medications, then the subsequent e-book includes wisdom which can rather well store your existence. actually, it describes 30 crucial vegetation that you just certainly want to know approximately and solutions for every plant the 5 questions: what's it used for?
- Hiking the Road to Ruins: Daytrips and Camping Adventures to Iron Mines, Old Military Sites, and Things Abandoned in the New York City Area...and Beyond (Rivergate Regionals Collection)
- Mountain Footsteps: Hikes in the East Kootenay of Southwestern British Columbia—Third Edition, UPDATED
- Hiking Death Valley National Park: A Guide to the Park's Greatest Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
- Day Hike! Mount Rainier, 4th Edition
- The Creaky Knees Guide Oregon, 2nd Edition: The 85 Best Easy Hikes
- St Oswald's Way and St Cuthbert's Way: With the Northumberland Coast Path (British Long Distance Trails)
Extra resources for Camping's Top Secrets - 25th Anniversary Edition: A Lexicon of Expert Camping Tips
Camping's Top Secrets - 25th Anniversary Edition: A Lexicon of Expert Camping Tips by Cliff Jacobson